Re: Zero Client front end to Oracle

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:19:55 -0500

As a previous poster has mentioned..With Java you can build a 'thin' interface since the Java JDBC connection does not require any Oracle Client Software ( It does need the Oracle class libraries )..

Also, there is a 'thin' ODBC driver available if you can install at least that on the client.. Read about it here:
http://www.datadirect-technologies.com/products/odbc/odbcwireprot.asp