Trigger Problem

From: Mohammad <mhakimjavadi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Jun 2003 08:52:51 -0700

Hi Everybody,
I try to create a Trigger but I got this following error :

Warning: Trigger created with compilation errors.

SQL> SHOW ERROR
Errors for TRIGGER TRI1:

6/3      PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
6/50     PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

I dont know what is meaning of this error because the table exists.

Here it is my code:

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER TRI1 BEFORE INSERT   2 ON SOBSBGI FOR EACH ROW
  3 DECLARE
  4 STAT VARCHAR(3);
  5 ZIPC VARCHAR(10);
  6 BEGIN
  7 ZIPC := :NEW.SOBSBGI_ZIP;
  8 SELECT GTVZIPC_STAT_CODE INTO STAT FROM SATURN.GTVZIPC   9 WHERE GTVZIPC_CODE = ZIPC;  10 :NEW.SOBSBGI_STAT_CODE := STAT;
 11 END;   Please help me and tell me what is the problem.

Thanks
Hakim Received on Wed Jun 11 2003 - 10:52:51 CDT