Zero Client front end to Oracle

From: Rich <richmarin_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 11 Jun 2003 07:33:33 -0700

I need to create a front end to an Oracle database. The company I work for requires that I use VB scripts. And they do not want anything installed on the end user's PC.

The front end must be able to allow users to interactively ( thru pull down menus, combo boxes etc . . . ) create SQL statements. Then the SQL statements will query the back end Oracle tables. The data is to be retrieved and sent the Excel spreadsheets on the end users desktop.

Can the above be done with Oracle and VB scripts on an intranet? Received on Wed Jun 11 2003 - 09:33:33 CDT