World premier performance of the BAATH party logo

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mno_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: 10 Jun 2003 14:51:18 -0700

Friends,

James Morle has done it again. Nobody does it better.

It is also shown on Anjo's website www.OraPerf.com by the way...

Let me know if you want to become a BAARF party member, and I'll assign you a BAARF party membership number right away. You can reach Bold Membership Status if you can argue that you've been fighting RAID-F for a long time, a medium time, a short time or an extremely short time.

Best regards,

Mogens Received on Tue Jun 10 2003 - 16:51:18 CDT