Re: How To know who is using the DBLINK

From: NetComrade <andreyNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:26:44 GMT

if there are no public synonyms for db_link, than nobody is using them.
Else, you can look at listener logs on the server where dblinks are going to, and see if there are any connections from the server dblinks are created at.

On 10 Jun 2003 09:24:29 -0700, madhusudana.reddy_at_bestbuy.com (Madhu) wrote:

>Hello All,
>I have two DBLINKS created for users 'SYS' and 'SYSTEM' and i am in
>the process of changing the passwords for both the users. Is there any
>way to know who is using the DBLINKs created for the users 'SYS' and
>'SYSTEM' ??
>
>TIA,
>Madhu

We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email Received on Tue Jun 10 2003 - 15:26:44 CDT