Re: X$BH.TCH What does it means ?

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:27:38 GMT

> 1/What does it mean?.
> 2/What can I do to minimize this value?.

If you don't know what it means, then why do you assume that you want to minimize this value????? This is the number of times that the buffer was touched. In some ideal situations, you actually want to increase this value, not decrease it.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland
oracle_dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com