Listener and Windows 2000 domain

From: Daan <daan_vdv_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: 10 Jun 2003 04:42:07 -0700

Hello,

I have a server in Oracle 8.17, W2k SP3. It works well as included in a workgroup.

I want to include this server in a Windows 2000 domain (just as a server, not as a DC). But when I do it, after rebooting, I can't access to my databases and I have the following message :

12514 : TNS:listener could not resolve SERVICE_NAME given in connect descriptor

I've checked my tnsnames.ora, sqlnet.ora, listener.ora...everything seems ok.

What has changed with the admission in the domain ?

If anybody has an idea....thanks for advance !

Daan
daan_vdv_at_yahoo.fr Received on Tue Jun 10 2003 - 06:42:07 CDT