Database Catchup

From: Will Greene <willgreene99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:31:05 -0500

Hello,

    I have a scenario. I have two database both at 8.1.7.4. One is Unicode and the other is usachii7. I would like to be able to take a cold backup on the Unicode, and then import that into the non-unicode. While the import is running, the Unicode db is brought back up and continues to process transactions. Once the import is complete, at a specified time in the future, I would like to be able to take the log files from the Unicode dba and apply them to the non-unicode to catch-up the second db. Can this be done?
Thanks,
Will