Re: Oracle Server - HELP HELP

From: sdg <nospan_at_noway.nohow.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 20:58:32 GMT

Understood the first part of your paragraph, not the second. What about (circumstances)
Not a pro (like you obviously are) and need an answer relatively quickly? There are folks that do answer these questions.... maybe the person was addressing them and NOT YOU!

Trivial/idiotic to you perhaps. Your opinion of yourself might be a little warped, however you unintentionally lurched into the correct response, so all is not lost.

If you want help..... Who the F died and made you chief bottle washer? Mangia merda a morire!

You seem to have a problem with the definition of whining. Telling Bakker and other of his ilk to F off is not whining. What I am trying to do is WARN new folks that there are some idiot A holes who like to speak when not spoken to(so to speak). Also your definition of humor seems to be off also. I have seen responses in this NG that are far from humorous.

The solution to this problem is easy. If you have nothing decent to say, SAY NOTHING! Very easy. If however, you find it necessary to spew garbage, some people will find it necessary to call an A-Hole an A-Hole.