Re: Using prefetch with cursors (performance)

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:34:58 GMT

You have given us such poor information that you are beyond help. If you try to answer your own question you will see that you have included almost no information to help you. try again.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure