Re: Performance issue and statspack

From: Kamal <kamal80_at_virgilio.it>
Date: 9 Jun 2003 03:43:18 -0700

Thank you for your answer, xzhang88!
 I know batch processing could be useful, but this is not the issue.  The problem here it's the performance, so slow, of the first machine  compared to the other. You have to admit 60 seconds is much, anyone with  any machine would do it faster (anything but a 486).

 Anyway, i wait for someone good to analyze that statspack report, i really  can't do it, and even Thomas Kyte says that to read that report you just have  to read the Oracle Concepts manual, that is about 800 pages. I surely want  to read it, but i can't tell my boss to wait...  I'm on the way of reinstalling all the OS and Oracle, i know it sounds  horrible (especially on Unix), but...

 Kamal Received on Mon Jun 09 2003 - 05:43:18 CDT