Re: Oracle Server - HELP HELP

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 16:43:33 GMT

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 02:57:43 +0000, sdg wrote:

> This is the usual 'Bakker' post.... with the nasty remark to someone he nows
> not!
>
> See Bakker, here you are again. Could you not present your answer without the
> nasty remark?
> Huh idiot?

I don't particularly like Sybrand Bakker but here I have to agree with him. If someone is using this group as a replacement for due diligence and reading manuals, then a little bit of humor should be tolerated. Please note that Sybrand has taken time to respond to the question. I haven't. It was my custom, too, to respond with a nasty remark to the questions of oracle, universe and everything but I found out that it takes too much of my time so I stopped responding to the trivial/idiotic questions altogether. If you want help, clench your teeth and swallow it whole. Do the required reading and you want have to experience the pain. Good IT professionals are grown like mushrooms: put them in the dark, feed them with the dirt and let them grow. Whining is not included in the package.

--
Mladen Gogala
Software is like sex, it is better when it is free.