Re: oracle 9.2 ocfs media management software?

From: Manuela Mueller <520040906697-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 13:27:07 +0200

Hello Ronald,
as far as testing goes, we encountered no problems (sqlldr, Oracle Text), but we haven't completed the test phase yet.

Oracle supports ocfs, Metalink Doc ID: 238635.1 <quote>
Q: 11. Is Oracle supported on OCFS?

  1. OCFS is currently only supported on Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1 using SMP or Enterprise kernel or UnitedLinux 1.0, and without additional modifications or patches, except for the one provided by Oracle. If you modify the kernel, then Oracle Corporation cannot support it. </quote>

Have a nice weekend
Manuela Mueller