Windows 2000 and Oracle 8i/9i

From: SCS <ytkt002_at_aol.com>
Date: 6 Jun 2003 20:19:00 -0700

I'm having a problem with Oracle 8i/9i and COM+ on Windows 2000 Professional.

I have two separate Windows 2000 Professional machines, one of them having Oracle 8i Standard Edition and another one with Oracle 9i Standard Edition. Both machines have IIS installed and COM+ components connect to Oracle. After I'd applied Windows updates, COM+ components started to create trace files in Oracle/Ora81/rdbms/trace directory on Oracle 8i machine and in Oracle/Ora92/rdbms/trace directory on Oracle 9i machine. Trace file says that logon failed, which I'm not sure who is logging on to who because application itself is working fine including database updates. Trace file gets created like every second.

Any idea to solve this logon failure issue? Received on Fri Jun 06 2003 - 22:19:00 CDT