Re: HUH?? New Oracle Certification! - No Testing required! - Only $1,200

From: Franklin <member29243_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 19:31:23 +0000

Here is the ITC2 web site. Check this out:

http://www.itc2.org/FAQ.htm

According to ITC2: “Many people have several years of experience and are not able to achieve certification because they simply “freeze up” at the mere thought of having to take a test."

ITC2 offers two Oracle certification programs:

Gee, I can't wait to pay my $1,250 and become a ECODBA. . . . .