Forms question

From: Maximus <qweqwe_at_qwqwewq.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:41:13 GMT

How I can get the offset to the current record in a multi-record block?

For example, I have a multi-record block of ten rows. If the first visible record is #17 and the current record is #21, then the current record has an offset of 4 from the first visible record.

The only system variable I can find that provides an offset is SYSTEM.MOUSE_RECORD_OFFSET... unfortunately it only works with mouse input.

Any ideas? I'm using forms90.

Regards Received on Fri Jun 06 2003 - 10:41:13 CDT