Re: The right

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 23:54:47 +1000

"Sabrina Kretzler" <sabrina.kretzler_at_gillardon.de> wrote in message news:3ee075b7$0$4098$4d4ebb8e_at_businessnews.de.uu.net...
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have a oracle 8 and 9 server and would like to configuration the data
base
> memory (Shared Pool, Buffer-Cache, Large Pool, Java-Pool) . I use this
data
> base only for tests (not productive).
>
> Which configuration do you recommend?

Hi Sabrina

I'm interested in building a new house. How many bedrooms do you think I should have and what size should they be as well as the size of the lounge, dining, kitchen and laundry ?

This might sound like a rather odd question that is impossible to answer but you've just asked the Oracle database equivalent ....

Cheers ;)

Richard Received on Fri Jun 06 2003 - 08:54:47 CDT