Re: New Oracle Certification! - No Testing required! - Only $1,200

From: Franklin <member29243_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:39:51 +0000

From the web page it appears that the cost of the Oracle certification is $1,250.

ITC2 is currently recruiting Oracle professionals to conduct the experienced-based Oracle certifications and promises a handsome fee to those who help certify Oracle candidates.

 “If we had 100 people certify and you did the reviews and vetting you  would receive $21,000. If 400 people certify, you will receive  $84,000. “

Maybe I should apply. Sounds like easy work. . . .