OID & Active Directory synchronzation

From: Mike <techdiver_at_o2.pl>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:46:17 +0200

Hello,
  my task is to set up synchronization between OID (OAS 9.0.2) and MS Active Directory, currently both are on the same machine with W2K SP3.   I have read OIDAdministrator doc. Following the instruction I have: 1. registered ODI server,
2. added and set up integration agent profile for Active Directory under Configuration Set2 in OID,
3. uploaded mapping file using ldapUploadAgentFile.sh script in Cygwin 4. started service:
oidctl connect=IASDB server=odisrv instance=1 configset=2 flags="port=4032 debug=1024" start
(OID is running on port 4032)

I cannot get ODI service instance working due to errors displayed in log files:

odisrv_jvm.log

"java.lang.Exception: ODI SERVER : Error in Reading Registration Info.
 at oracle.ldap.odip.engine.Server.main(Server.java:96)"

odisrv01.log
"

 Oracle Directory Integration Server:Version 9.0.2.1.0

Oracle Directory Integration Server instance# 01 started..

Fri Jun 06 14:26:05 CEST 2003 : MAIN: Error Connecting to LDAP Server : java.lang.Exception: ODI SERVER : Error in Reading Registration Info.
"

Does anybody know how to deal with this? Regards,
Mike Received on Fri Jun 06 2003 - 07:46:17 CDT