Searching in a BLOB Field

From: Yavuz Bogazci <yavuz.bogazci_at_point-web.com>
Date: 6 Jun 2003 02:49:16 -0700

Hi,

i have a BLOB Field in wich i store my MS Word an MS Excel Documents. My Problem is now, that i don't know how to search a textpart in my document in this BLOB Field. I don't know if this is the right group but i don't know where to begin.

thanks
yavuz bogazci Received on Fri Jun 06 2003 - 04:49:16 CDT