Re: Configuring dispatching mechanism

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 06:04:42 +0200

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 23:29:26 GMT, Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca> wrote:

>I read the relevant parts of the manual several times already.
>The problem right now is quite confusing.

Somehow you seem to be having difficulty with thinking logically. If
a) you can't setup the dispatcher
b) you deliberately set the connect_data to 'shared server' when you haven't one running

are you REALLY surprised you can't connect? I'm not! That's why I can't consider your questions as serious.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jun 05 2003 - 23:04:42 CDT