Re: Query gives incorrect results

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 03:20:15 GMT

Jim,

FYI: Oracle Support themselves tell you to analyze SYS schema on Oracle 9i ... although they say it with the caveat that "Performance might be affected for dd queries" .. With10i and RBO going away .. they are now recommending it more and more.

Hop onto metalink and see it for yourself. Although I would still stay away from analyzing SYS schema even in the latest version.

Anurag