Re: How do you set up shared server connecttion?

From: sdg <nospan_at_noway.nohow.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 02:12:59 GMT

Pete,

Your obviously new to this NG. First lesson..... do not pay any attention to the handfull of twits that consider themselves self appointed 'hall monitors'. You know the type, when they were in school they would ask to be hall monitor or would chide the teacher for not assigning homework.

Just ignore the little twits.