Ann: OT: Web - Struts w/ DB CRUD

From: Vic Cekvenich <vic_cekvenichNOSPAM_at_baseBeans.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:20:43 -0400

Advanced Struts best practices web cast training by winner of best training with money back guarantee(this is not Intro To Struts):

Register now for the best rate by going to www.baseBeans.com and click training, then click register. The cost is very reasonable to and cost effective take web training, compared to a conference cost. The rate goes up a lot as we get closer to the start date to $300+. Training starts in a few weeks, right after JavaOne on 6/21. We will meet every Saturday for 3 Saturdays via a web cast (DSL/Cable recommended) at 10AM Eastern (NYC) Time to complete the labs.

Best training hands on labs, voted by Java Developers Journal (search for Training)
http://www.sys-con.com/2001/PR/code.cfm?page=10302002a or ask around on the mail lists to see who has best training. Dont take a chance that training is too intro, or & . We give you money back guarantee, take the 3 classes, you must do the labs, and after you watch all the sessions, ask for money back if you do not think it was valuable, no questions asked.

Shortly after you register, you will receive the training materials, a book and the labs.

Yes, this is advanced Struts labs, only for people that already know Struts, learn by doing.
We will write an application from scratch in Struts with DB access, updates, master detail processing, validation, navigation, tiles, JSTL, testing, reporting, mail, etc. We will cover good practices and bad. Full agenda to follow on the mail list (sign up for mail list on the main page of baseBeans.com).

Students are always able to retake future training for FREE (even live in person training offered in the big north east cities) Struts Instructors: If you want to teach Advanced Struts in the future with baseBeans materails, you must sit trough a class! Received on Thu Jun 05 2003 - 20:20:43 CDT