Re: New Oracle Certification! - No Testing required! - Only $1,200

From: Ana C. Dent <anacedent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:03:48 -0700

Geomancer wrote:
> There is anew Oracle certifiation body!
>
> Benefits of Certification
>
> In addition to establishing credentials as a computing professional,
> certification through the ITC2 may offers benefits that include:
>
> A practical means of verifying skills and experience.
>
> Help in career advancement and compensation.
>
> The satisfaction of measuring yourself against the highest industry
> standards.
>
> Ability to demonstrate a growing level of experience and expertise
> from entry to Master
>
> Membership in a distinctive peer group made up of your fellow
> professionals.
>
> There appears to be a new Oracle certification body!
>
> http://www.itc2.org/FAQ.htm
>
> They offer Oracle certification based solely on experience! NO
> testing, and the page says it is great for folks who "freeze up"
> during testing!
>
> They offer two certifications for Oracle:
>
> ECOCD™ - Oracle Certification Program- OCP
>
> ECODBA™ - Oracle DBA
>
> This is the best joke in a long time!
>
> Here's the benefits of this great certification:

> Recognition for your specialized knowledge and experience in a choice
> of many areas of expertise areas within your core certification.
>
> Placement in our exclusive database of Experience Certified™ job
> candidates
>
> A professional web site on the ITC2 web presenting your experience and
> other data that guarantees you a high level of exposure to the top
> jobs in the world in your chosen area of expertise.
>
> The chance to achieve the ultimate distinction of achieving a Master
> status in your certified area.
>
> International recognition of the Experience Certification by the top
> placement and hiring organizations in the world.
>
> Once certified the professional will automatically receive access
> codes to personal web pages on ITC2 site which displays the
> individual's resume and certification elements. It also allows the
> certificant to be available for job opportunities if they desire.

Here are some details on the just arrived spammer... This domain was registered on 10-Mar-2003

WhoIs Results for itc2.org

Contact Type Registrant
Organization Name DNC Corp
First Name Dennis
Last Name Flanders
Address 1 1309 140th Place NE
Address 2
City Bellevue
StateProvince NA
PostalCode 98007
Country US
Phone 425-649-0808
Fax none
EmailAddress

Contact Type Administrative
Organization Name DNC Corp
First Name Dennis
Last Name Flanders
Address 1 1309 140th Place NE
Address 2
City Bellevue
StateProvince NA
PostalCode 98007
Country US
Phone 425-649-0808
Fax none
EmailAddress

Contact Type Billing
Organization Name
First Name
Last Name
Address 1
Address 2
City
StateProvince -
PostalCode
Country US
Phone
Fax
EmailAddress

Contact Type Technical
Organization Name DNC Corp
First Name Dennis
Last Name Flanders
Address 1 1309 140th Place NE
Address 2
City Bellevue
StateProvince NA
PostalCode 98007
Country US
Phone 425-649-0808
Fax none
EmailAddress

created-date: 2003-03-10
nameserver: ns.entryhost.com
ns2.entryhost.com
ns3.entryhost.com

registrar: 5065-EN
registration-expiration-date:
status:
updated-by: admin
updated-date: Received on Thu Jun 05 2003 - 20:03:48 CDT