Re: Can Someone Point Me At Some Whitepapers Comparing Oracle to M$$QL$erver??

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 00:36:18 GMT

No such thing. (as unbiased) Why convert? That's gonna be costly. You can go to Oracle's web site and read their stuff. SAP runs real nice on Oracle, lots of SAP benchmarks show it to be very effecient. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure
"Stephen Ferracioli" <ferracioli_at_101freeway.com> wrote in message

> My company is looking at converting our SAP ERP from AIX/Oracle to Windows
2003/M$$QL$erver. If
> someone can point me to some links with unbiased white papers comparing
Oracle to M$, I would