Re: What kind of a DBA are you?

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:11:31 GMT

member29243_at_dbforums.com said...

> I wonder if all Oracle folks are car lovers?
>
> I have a 1967 Mustang and a 1955 Chevy pickup.
>
> --

I know one DBA who's NOT a car fan! My pet peeves are, in no particular order -- sports, newscasters, digital watches, and cars. Well, sports is way up there at the top of my pet peeve list, with a huge gap between it and the others.

On my other list (things I like) are -- fantasy novels (TOR seems to attract the best authors), genealogy, my wife, and getting up bright and early in the morning. And as weird as it might sound, I like almost anything Microsoft (even if they did lose the Munich contract to Linux).

--
/Karsten
DBA > retired > DBA