Re: JDBC OCI Oracle Driver

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:38:29 GMT

Type refers to the jdbc standard. Try a google search on it. The oci driver requires you install the Oracle client binaries on the machine using it. It is about 10% faster and more capable. The thin driver does not use the Oracle client binaries and hence is easier to distribute. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure