JDBC OCI Oracle Driver

From: Snake72 <snake72_at_tim.it>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:10:31 +0200

Hi everyone!
I have a couple of questions about JDBC OCI Oracle Driver. Thanks in advance to everyone that will respond me.

I would like to know the differences from JDBC Oracle Driver and JDBC thin Oracle driver:when must I use the first and when the second?

On the oracle site is written that JDBC Oracle Driver is a "type 2" driver and JDBC thin Oracle driver is a "type 4" driver:what do they mean for "Type"?

By and thanks,
Crys Received on Thu Jun 05 2003 - 09:10:31 CDT