Difference between dispatchers connections and sessions

From: Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 00:42:02 GMT

I have this dispatcher parameter that I like to set up. What is the difference between dispatcher connections and sessions? Are the sessions referring to user sessions? Are the connections actual connections to the instance? I need some clarifications.

dispatchers="(protocol=tcp)(dispatchers=2)(pool=on)(connections=100)(sessions=200)"

Thanks Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 19:42:02 CDT