Telnet NT/2000 Server to create a database

From: Tom L <toml12_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2003 11:20:33 -0700

Is it possible to telnet to a Win 2000 server to create a database? The server is at a remote location and I need to create another instance.

When I run the oradim command I get the following error: oradim -NEW -SID TEST1
DIM-00019: Create Service Error.

I cannot determine if I do not have the correct security to create the database or if you must be at the console. Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 13:20:33 CDT