Re: I Need A Favour From US and Ca Citizens Please !!

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:45:00 GMT

Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk said...
> Hmmm, the title implies that CA is not actually a state in the US - is
> this really true ?
>
> Regards,
> Norm (Pedantic git !)
>
> -------------------------------------
> Norman Dunbar
> Database/Unix administrator
> Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
> mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
> Tel: 0113 289 6265
> Fax: 0113 289 3146

There are four possibilities:
1. The Big Quake finally hit and California is now an independent island island in the Pacific.
2. Our illustrious governor managed to escape the mobs looking to have him resign and the rest of the US is holding California hostage until we turn him over to them.
3. The OP was talking about Computer Associates. 4. None of the above (in honor of students now sweating multi-choice final exams).

--
/Karsten
DBA > retired > DBA