Re: OT: was What kind of a DBA are you? - hobbies ...

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:08:49 +0200

"Jan Gelbrich" <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:bbhglh$9ivi4$1_at_ID-152732.news.dfncis.de...

> Wow ! At least _one_ dba who enjoys classical music !
> I like piano and organ music.
>
> Jan

Hi Jan (and the whole group),

I recently bought a new CD from the former guitarist of the german Heavy Metal band ACCEPT. His name is Wolf Hoffmann and the CD contains wellknown pieces of classical music (e.g. Bolero, Moldau, In The Hall Of The Mountain King...). It was real fun to listen to it, especially for me: I punish guitars since 197x.

Others: my lady (hi Gabi!), and American Football. I'm glad that the NFLEL season is almost done and there are only 3 months left till the Real Thing (NFL) starts.

Go Packers go.

To anyone who tends to think my post is too commercial, I do apologi(z/s)e.

Greetings,
Guido Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 06:08:49 CDT