Simple TOAD Refresh Question

From: DOKNIK <dominiqs_at_o2.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:02:31 +0100

Hello,
I am running TOAD 7.2.0.0.0. Debugger vversion of TOAD .I am a new user on TOAD and need to find out how to referesh TOAD. For instance if i drop an oracle table (and commit the transaction), I still see the table in the users schema browser . Which button do i press on the TOAD GUI to refresh the view, to show that the table has been dropped ie the table disappears from the users schema browser.

This is just a simple question, i have looked this up in the index and help files on TOAD but found nothing . Any help would be appreciated.Thanks Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 06:02:31 CDT