Re: Oracle 9i and RH9

From: Mark Jennison <mark.jennison_at_dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:51:33 +0100

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 03:41:26 GMT, wizardo <oracle_at_rhouse.org> wrote:

Yes it's possible. Try the following link for instructions - although as usual for Oracle on Linux installs - it's not for the faint hearted. I've been successful - except that I can't get Intelligent Agent to work - yet.

Oracle itself seems to perform well - so far.

http://codah.net/install-oracle9iR2-on-redhat9.html

Hope it goes well for you. If you get Intelligent Agent working drop me a line!

Mark