Re: privilege to a DBA in Oracle

From: Nathan <nathan_970365_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2003 20:08:47 -0700

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for all your valuable suggestions...I can understand that I need to provide complete access to a DBA..

Let me rephrase my question...I have two products (each containing 15 tables) and my database has 30 tables. But, if one of my customer purchases only one product, I wish to provide access only to 15 tables and the for the rest, I wish to revoke the read/write access. Can any one guide me how to approach the problem (without developing two different databases..)...

Once again, Thanks in Advance..

Sincerely,
Nathan