Re: Limiting Privileges....

From: Nathan <nathan_970365_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2003 16:27:08 -0700

Dear Sybrand,

I feel that I am responsible for the maintenance. (for example, I wish not to provide only 10% of the access to a DBA...). The denial of certain privilege is not with the data (itself), but may be for a view/table. Brian...Sorry for the repeat post (When I checked after 8 hours I thought my message did not get posted)....

I know that a DBA will (should) have access to all objects in a database. But is it possible to demote the DBA to the level of a user. Please advise.

Thanks
Nathan