Re: privilege to a DBA in Oracle

From: Nathan <nathan_970365_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2003 11:51:10 -0700

Dear Vladimir,

Thanks for your response...Basically, the database is an intellectual property of mine and I wish not to provide read/write access to certain objects when my database is transferred to my client's server. Is there any legal way of providing partial access to my client's staff (including thier DBA).

Thanks for your response.