Re: Please help - ORA 04030: out of process memory...

From: Henry <henry_2303_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 18:38:54 GMT

Thanks Sybrand,

I think the SGA was smaller than physical memory, the database was empty, no application yet. The pagefile growed when I ran the upgrade or in particular prvtaqis.plb in order to recreate one invalid object left after catproc.sql..

Also when I created a new database it was just a default template database - rather small even for my RAM...

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Henry