Re: Attach .sql file to jdbc connection? any APIs?

From: Stefan <stefan.jahnke_at_bov.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:19:17 +0200

Hi

I'm not aware of any API to support that directly. Why not just open the .sql file, parse it into a string and hand that over to be run via JDBC.

Or are you trying to execute actual SQL*PLUS scripts ? In that case, have a look at the Runtime class, start a SQL*PLUS process to run your script. That works, too.

Stefan