timestamp

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:16:49 +0100

Afternoon CH,

I suspect Access doesn't have an *equivalent* data type, so you may well be up that famous creek.

As for Powerbuilder, if the version you are running is not the latest and that version was created before 9i came to be, then it is unlikely you will have support in PB for the timestamp data types. You need to contact the PB people for [details of] an upgrade.

Cheers,
Norm.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator