Re: ora internal error

From: ed zappulla <ed.zappullaNOSPAN_at_novatran.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:42:43 GMT

I didn't blame him for anything. All I did was ask a simple question and got an over the top response: "I'm definitely not going to log an iTar on your behalf". Frankly, it never occurred to me to search for the cryptic error message returned from Oracle. It looks like a bunch of gibberish to me. And yes, we do own it. We own it many times over and I will have to escalate this to the DB group.

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3EDA45A9.A932B935_at_exxesolutions.com...
> ed zappulla wrote:
>
> > well, it is possible and I have don't have a clue what an iTar is.
Thanks
> > for nothing.
> >
> > <snipped>
>
> Don't blame Sybrand for your lack of knowledge. A quick search at
> http://www.oracle.com, http://otn.oracle.com, http://tahiti.oracle.com,
> http://metalink.oracle.com, http://www.google.com, well pretty much any
effort
> on your behalf to help yourself would have answered the question. You
would also
> have found information on this in the documentation you received from
Oracle