Re: OT: was What kind of a DBA are you? - what's your poison?

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_no.spam.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:40:52 GMT

Here's my interests on the OT side:

music : early british rock, pink floyd, stones, who, yardbirds, jeff beck, led zep and the occasional kraftwerk autobahn

other: analyzing everything to death (used to be on spreadsheets, now mostly DB's) including my archery sessions, blackjack sessions, sex sessions etc... , fishing, hiking,killing my own food(hunting), recreational soccer playing, gardening and my monster stereo I built in the 70's (still sounds good), and explosives (still freelance a bit from time to time)

would like to: get a pilots license, race cars, buy my old 914 porsche back, buy my old 67 beetle back :-)

cheers! Received on Mon Jun 02 2003 - 12:40:52 CDT