suspicious standard Oracle Linux start/stop script

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:15:04 +0100

Morning Jitandra,

>> Howard J. Rogers, a gentleman! Ha!

Well, he was the last time I looked - do you know him then ? (I don't)

>> Howard J. Rogers is mean, petty and vindictive,
I see, you mean honest and factually correct and doesn't suffer fools ?

>> (and wrong most of the time with his technical contant), to boot.
Now you are talking bollocks. WHenever Howard had something to say, he backed it up with facts, traces, explanations etc. Where are yours ?

>> Howard is a legend in his own mind. . . . .
So am I, so am I - but so what.

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar