Re: OT: was What kind of a DBA are you? - what's your poison?

From: Norman Dunbar <Oracle_at_MSSQLBountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 07:42:54 +0100

Ok, here's mine :

Top of the list : Mrs D :o)

Music : Wide and assorted from Pink Floyd to classical and not forgetting Runrig, Elton John, etc.

Books : Science exp Physics, Quantum Physics, 'boys own adventure' novels - Dale Brown, Stephen Coonts, Terry Pratchett ...

Other : Programming for fun (sad but true), reptiles, wine - Australian mostly - found a nice red recently - McGuigans, anything mechanical - steam engines, 'modern' engines etc, finding out how things work or why, sleeping, comedy - esp Billy Conolly, Monty Python, etc ...

Would like : to build and fly my own helicopter, to live and work (if I had to) in Australia - pref with Steve Irwin :o)

Cheers,
Norman. (Apparently a Gung-Ho DBA - not to sure about that !)

PS. No offence taken.

--
Remove a certain other database to reply :o)