How to estimate number of subpartition

From: maniekp <maniekpozioma_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 22:15:31 +0200

hello,

   Can anybody know what is the main factor of estimating    number of subpartitions. I have fact table with one-day partitions    , each day about 1M rows. Machine have 20 CPU, but when I set up    20 subpartitions that in each segment will be only 5k rows ...

thx, maniek Received on Sun Jun 01 2003 - 15:15:31 CDT