Re: Oracle 8.1.7: shared pool fragmented - can I clear it on-the-fly?

From: http://www.webyourcompany.com <xzhang88_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 May 2003 23:02:08 -0700

Please set up statspack and to diagnose and then correctt it. If it's due to not using bind variables, then try to set CURSOR_SHARING=FORCE as a temporary solution until you totally fix the root cause Please check all the log files to see if you have any ORA ERROR.

HTH,
http://www.webyourcompany.com