Re: What kind of a DBA are you?

From: Geomancer <pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 May 2003 14:50:45 -0700

> Maybe that's why he became a psychologist.

Actualy, I think Burleson really is a Psychologist, and he is more well-known for his research in animal learning than for his Oracle books.

I saw Don Burleson on TV with Barbara Walters last year, talking about how he trained seeing-eye horses (yes, horses!). There was also an article about his seeing-eye horses in the Wall Street Journal last week, and I've also seen him mentioned in TIME and Newsweek.

Think you have a interesting hobby? Here is Burleson's "real" website.

www.guidehorse.org

Regardless of what you say about Burleson's writing skills, I think it's really nice that he donates his time to train guide animals for blind people. Received on Sat May 31 2003 - 16:50:45 CDT