What kind of a DBA are you?

From: Franklin <member29243_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 01:16:39 +0000

I thought this was an interesting take on DBAs:

http://www.dbazine.com/burleson13.shtml

Based on this article, I would categorize some DBAs as follows:

Scientist DBA - Tom Kyte, Jonathan Lewis, Steve Adams, Noons, Sybrand Bakker

Gung Ho DBA - Rich Neimeic, Mike Ault, Don Burleson, Cary Millsap, Daniel Morgan, Norman Dunbar

Empathetic DBA - Kevin Loney, Jonathan Gennick, Jeremiah Wilton, Richard Foote, Naill Litchfield

Pathetic DBA - Hmmm, best keep this to myself

Any other suggestions?