Question: modeling networks in a database

From: Dave Rathnow <Dave.Rathnow_at_wrx-ca.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:26:04 GMT

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could point me at papers, links or books that discuss the pros and cons of trying to model networks using relational databases. I'm interested in knowing it's practical and scalable or if some other type of data storage technique is better. If so, why?

Thanks,
Dave. Received on Fri May 30 2003 - 19:26:04 CDT